The Harbour is home to a number of businesses including artists, antiques, and dining:
Hall's Harbour Lobster Pound Gift Shop & Restaurant
Paints & Pots Creative Artists
1157 West Halls Harbour Rd (right next to the lobter pound)
To see or buy David's work, see the website above
Sea Cones Ice Cream Boat
We offer a selection of both hard and soft serve Ice Cream, traditional sundaes, banana boats, cold drinks and other tasty summertime treats. See our website for hours, menu, and more.
There are a number of organizations that serve our community:
- Hall's Harbour Historical Society - The objectives of the Society are to preserve artifacts, information, photographs and any other items relating to the people and their life in Hall’s Harbour.
- Hall's Harbour District Fire Fighters Association - The Hall’s Harbour Volunteer Fire Department operates under the aegis of the Hall’s Harbour District Fire Fighters Association.
- Harbour Authority of Hall's Harbour, NS - The objective of the Harbour Authority is to maintain, manage and operate a public fishing harbour.
- Hall's Harbour Water Co-operative Limited - Managing our community water supply.
- Friends in Support of Hall's Harbour Society - Our mandate is to raise funds to support repairs, maintenance and upgrading of the wharf and area at Hall’s Harbour.
- Hall's Harbour Community Development Association - To stimulate and sustain community development through the support of projects which are beneficial to the area without in any way limiting the foregoing, to provide tourism and recreational programs, services, facilities in the Community.
- Hall's Harbour United Baptist Church
- Hall's Harbour Cemetery
- Hall's Harbour Fundy View Community Society - The Society operates the Fundy View Community Centre, a large building with kitchen facilities in the heart of the hamlet. The Community Centre serves as a hub and gathering place for members and Harbour residents, both year-round and seasonal.
The Hall’s Harbour Historical Society welcomes all members of the community and visitors to come and visit the C@P site.
We offer many different technology based services which include:
- Hi-Speed Internet access Fully loaded computers with Microsoft programs Computer training Educational sessions with trained instructors E-mail access
- Printers and Scanners
Adjacent to the Firehall
The Hall’s Harbour Historical Society
3586 Route 359
RR#3 Centerville Kings Co., NS
The Community Access Program is one of the first Canada On-line programs to be launched. It is an important part of 'Connecting Canadians', the Government of Canada's exciting agenda to make Canadians the most Internet-connected people in the world.
The Nova Scotia Community Access Program (CAP) is a joint initiative of the Federal Government, through Industry Canada and the Province of Nova Scotia, managed by the Technology and Science Secretarial.
The Community Access Program is designed to assist communities to establish public Internet access sites and to train local citizens to make use of information technologies for social and economic benefit to the individual and to the community.
- NS Tourism
- Kings Historical Society, Kentville
- Explore NS
- Destination South West Nova Scotia
- Small Craft Harbours
- Town of Kentville
- Town of Wolfville
- Community Business Development Corporation - Hants and King's Counties
- Municipality of County of Kings
- NS Trails
- Trails Nova Scotia
- NS Firefighters Association
- Bay of Fundy Tourism Partnership